What’s happening at CASC. Come back for regular updates
CASC held their 4th Long Course 50m Open Meet which was attended by 15 clubs from all over the Country at East Midland International Pool Corby. We offered a variety of swim events which proved highly popular as it was over subscribed. CASC had over 70...read more
The 2018 GB Summer champs were held at Ponds Forge Sheffield. Archie Evans competed in 6 events over the week - making 4 finals and gaining PBs David Gillespie completed in 2 events and won a BRONZE in the 50 m fly, receiving his medal from Richard Whitehead, ASA...read more
This event was held at the EMIP in Corby. There was three rounds in the league with the top final 7 teams competing for the title. Corby won this trophy in 2017, the first time in 30 years !!! This year we came 3rd with Daventry Dolphins and Leicester Neptune coming...read more
The Wilkinson Sword Gala is a NASA Gala held yearly for the x7 clubs within the County for their younger swimmers. Corby, Wellingborough, Kettering , Nene Valley, Daventry (Rushden did not compete). The age range and numbers are restricted 4 of each boys and girls in...read more
Every year we are fortunate to be able to attend a 1 day Fundraiser at TESCO SUPERSTORE in Corby to raise the profile of the club and promote ourselves within the town. Each year the Corby community help support our amazing club by donating funds for our group of x30...read more
A swim camp was held at EMIP by a Mark Foster (6x World Champion x2 Commonwealth titles and x11 European Titles) with Katy Sexton MBE (world Champion 200m Backstroke) and their team of experts. The one day course covered techniques on Swim Strokes and Land Training...read more
The past few weeks have seen more amazing performances from Corby swimmers with the club holding it’s 5th Annual Open Meet at the East Midlands International Pool together with the club’s elite swimmers also competing at the Regional Championships and it’s under 12...read more
Robert recently qualified to compete at the Scottish Nationals, which were held in Glasgow at the Tollcross pool which was used for the 2014 Commonwealth Games and will host the 2018 European Championships. It was a chance to compete against the elite swimmers north...read more
CASC held their 5th Long Course 50m Open Meet which was attended by 18 clubs from all over the Country at East Midland International Pool Corby. We offered a variety of swim events with finals for 100m races for under 14yrs and over 15yrs. CASC had over 45...read more
CASC was able to take x24 Swimmers to this level 2 meet in March to gain some valuable swim times plus Regional times within the set window of opportunity. This Meet was full of experienced swimmers with strict guidelines being a level 2 and it...read more
CASC held another successful Development Gala licenced at a level 4,despite the bad weather it was fully attended. This Gala was open to Academy, Academy Advance and Competitive squads to help then gain confidence in competing and assess how well their training has...read more
Leicester Autumn League - Dec 9th 2017 CASC selected team members made it through the three rounds scoring high and went into the last round in 2nd place of the Leicester Autumn League. The team consisted of swimmers aged 9 up wards competing...read more
- CASC re-enters Leicestershire Autumn League and wins the first round by over 90 points.
- Four CASC swimmers selected to represent Northamptonshire at the Senior Inter County competition in Sheffield (Oct 2016).
- Seven CASC swimmers selected to represent Northamptonshire at the Junior Inter County completion in Luton (Sept 2016).
- CASC make the final of the Leicester Diddy League held at EMIP in Corby.
- Archie and Libby Evans selected for inclusion on East Midlands Talent Program for 2016
- Louis Mitchell finished 12th at the GB National Championships in Boys 15U 100m Free
- Archie Evans and Louis Mitchell won Golds, Caleb O’Brien won Silver at East Midland Regional Championships.
- Twelve CASC swimmers qualified for East Midland Regional Championships.
- Tom Hattee won his age group for the third year running at East Midland Series Youth Age Group in Triathlon.
- Neve Hattee won East Midland Series Youth Age Group in Triathlon
- Tim Evans takes over the role of Head Coach (Dec 2015)
- David Gillespie and Archie Evans selected for inclusion on East Midlands Talent Program for 2015
- Corby host their first successful Open Meet (October 2015)
- Corby Swimming Club celebrates it’s 50th Anniversary (2015)