What’s happening at CASC. Come back for regular updates
The past few weeks have seen more amazing performances from Corby swimmers with the club holding it’s 5th Annual Open Meet at the East Midlands International Pool together with the club’s elite swimmers also competing at the Regional Championships and it’s under 12...read more
Robert recently qualified to compete at the Scottish Nationals, which were held in Glasgow at the Tollcross pool which was used for the 2014 Commonwealth Games and will host the 2018 European Championships. It was a chance to compete against the elite swimmers north...read more
CASC held their 5th Long Course 50m Open Meet which was attended by 18 clubs from all over the Country at East Midland International Pool Corby. We offered a variety of swim events with finals for 100m races for under 14yrs and over 15yrs. CASC had over 45...read more
CASC was able to take x24 Swimmers to this level 2 meet in March to gain some valuable swim times plus Regional times within the set window of opportunity. This Meet was full of experienced swimmers with strict guidelines being a level 2 and it...read more
CASC held another successful Development Gala licenced at a level 4,despite the bad weather it was fully attended. This Gala was open to Academy, Academy Advance and Competitive squads to help then gain confidence in competing and assess how well their training has...read more
Leicester Autumn League - Dec 9th 2017 CASC selected team members made it through the three rounds scoring high and went into the last round in 2nd place of the Leicester Autumn League. The team consisted of swimmers aged 9 up wards competing...read more
An awards evening held at the Best Western Hotel on Thursday 12th October in celebration of sporting achievements in Corby. Community Club of the year Corby Swimming Club was nominated alongside 5 others clubs that work within the community of...read more
CASC had X 4 swimmers selected for this team event; Louis Mitchell, Caleb Obrien, David Gillespie and Archie Evans. They had an early start on Sunday 8th Oct as they were collected by a coach along with the other team swimmers from the other County Clubs, X1 Rushden,...read more
Following some amazing performances in 2017, a number of Corby swimmers have been recognised and selected for various Swim England Talent Camps based on their GB ranking positions. At these intensive swim camps, the swimmers will be assessed and coached alongside...read more
Hello everyone and wow, what incredible results!! Working up to the final we had smashed both rounds and we were 11 points clear at the top of the league. But being competitors, the swimmers knew there were to be no risks taken and everyone had to come out and give...read more
Fourteen swimmers from Corby Swimming Club qualified to compete at the prestigious Regional Championships this year and they produced some amazing swims. In total the clubs swimmers made over 30 finals, with Archie Evans leading the way and taking 5 Gold medals and a...read more
Corby Swimming Club, in conjunction with Corby Lions and Welland Valley Tri Club, are taking part in a multi-event fundraiser between June 3th & June 10th. We are asking people to swim, run, cycle or row to raise funds for the Bungoma Community in Kenya. The goal is...read more
- CASC re-enters Leicestershire Autumn League and wins the first round by over 90 points.
- Four CASC swimmers selected to represent Northamptonshire at the Senior Inter County competition in Sheffield (Oct 2016).
- Seven CASC swimmers selected to represent Northamptonshire at the Junior Inter County completion in Luton (Sept 2016).
- CASC make the final of the Leicester Diddy League held at EMIP in Corby.
- Archie and Libby Evans selected for inclusion on East Midlands Talent Program for 2016
- Louis Mitchell finished 12th at the GB National Championships in Boys 15U 100m Free
- Archie Evans and Louis Mitchell won Golds, Caleb O’Brien won Silver at East Midland Regional Championships.
- Twelve CASC swimmers qualified for East Midland Regional Championships.
- Tom Hattee won his age group for the third year running at East Midland Series Youth Age Group in Triathlon.
- Neve Hattee won East Midland Series Youth Age Group in Triathlon
- Tim Evans takes over the role of Head Coach (Dec 2015)
- David Gillespie and Archie Evans selected for inclusion on East Midlands Talent Program for 2015
- Corby host their first successful Open Meet (October 2015)
- Corby Swimming Club celebrates it’s 50th Anniversary (2015)