Hello All Members
We are fast approaching the end of our season for this year, and we are required to hold our Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Awards Night for all our members and families to be involved in.(If you are bringing along a young sibling please ensure that they are not left unsupervised)
As in the last four years we will be holding the evening in the Council Chambers in the Corby Cube to accommodate the amount of people who will hopefully attend again (last year we had x100 members attend!)
The meeting will commence at 7.00pm and finish at 9.00pm on Wednesday 4th September .
(Please write the date on your calendar !!!)
1) The AGM Agenda for 2019
- Head Coach Tim Evans will talk about our structure – squad expectations and the background / importance to the training schedules and competition cycles.
- Special Awards and Coaching Awards will be presented to the winners by our club President – Howard Wilkinson.
- Updates from The Club Chair, The Club President, Galas Co-ordinator and the Treasurer.
- Awards for swimmers who represented CASC at the Diddy Galas, Wilkinson Sword Gala, Sadie Murray Gala plus recognition for our fundraiser that attended the Bag Packing event.
- Nomination of Club Captains for the next 12 months
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.